Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These beans are so yummy your guest will think you've been cooking for hours.
- 16 ounces salsa
- 16 ounces water
- 4 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped using 1/2 of the stems
- 1 tablespoon Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Combine ingredients except cilantro.
- Stir to combine flavore.
- Bring to a boil for 10 minutes
- Add cilantro.
You can't have "Borracho" beans without the beer. These aren't really even "charro" beans without the bacon.