Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This savoury recipe can be served as a dip with toasted pita bread wedges or used spread for sandwiches. The beans can be mashed to a smooth texture or left a bit chunky according to personal preference.
- 1 (400 g) can borlotti beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sage, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- Mash the Borlotti beans, adding olive oil half way through the process.
- Add the sesame oil, sage, and semi-dried tomatoes and mix thoroughly.