Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I first learned how to make this when I was in fourth grade, & have been going back to it ever since. I literally make it whenever I'm bored, hence the name. This recipe can be adapted any way you'd like, so you can use fresh chicken as opposed to canned. However, I use the canned chicken to save time. & from what I hear, it's even better the next day.
- 1 (1 lb) box shell pasta (or any short-cut pasta)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon mustard (yellow or dijon. i use yellow)
- 3 -4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- sweet pickle relish (optional)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped (or you can use canned chicken)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Boil pasta according until it's al dente. Once done, run under cold water to cool the pasta down. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt & pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, eggs, chicken, & mayonnaise mixture. Serve in a pretty bowl.