Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: Southwestern flavored wrap filled with satisfying potatoes, eggs, veggies and creamy goat cheese.
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons sour cream, divided use
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Potatoes in an even layer and cook for about 6 minutes, stirring every 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle taco seasoning on Potatoes and cook for another 2 minutes. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, peppers and green onions. Add egg mixture to skillet, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Sprinkle with the crumbled cheese.
- To serve, spoon about 2/3 Cup of Potato mixture down center of each tortilla and garnish each with a Tablespoon of sour cream and a Tablespoon of cilantro. Roll and serve! ENJOY! (Can be wrapped at the bottom to eat, or rolled in foil to take along.
- Variation: Add 1 Tablespoon cooked crumbled bacon to each wrap before serving.