Recipe by LMillerRN
From Cooking Light. Is served with Potatoes Bravas and coleslaw.
Top Review by Tee Lee
This was really good. We served it over orzo pasta and the flavors went together really great. I loved that there was a great spice, but not much heat. I did make one small change, I marinated the shrimp in the cumin, chili powder, garlic, and 2-3 Tbsp of the lime juice for about 15 minutes while. This was a great new recipe for shrimp, we will make it again!
- 354.88 ml chopped white onions
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 680.38 g medium shrimp, peeled deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml butter
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml hot pepper sauce
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 59.14 ml finely chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, saute 3 minutes.
- Add cumin, chili powder, shrimp, and garlic, saute 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add butter, salt, and hot sauce.
- Stir until butter melts.
- Stir in juice and green onions.