Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very easy dish to make, Tastes great.
- 2 (5 ounce) canschunk lean ham, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans barbecue baked beans
- 1⁄2 shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 8 ounces jars chunky salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups baked corn tortilla chips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Dump the ham, beans, and salsa into a 1 1/2 qt casserole dish Smother with the chips,cheese, and oregano.
- Bake for 30 min, until the cheese melts and the casserole is heated through.
- Top with sour cream if wanted.