Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Taken from "Top Secret Recipes", this recipe is for On the Border Guacamole.
- 2 medium ripe avocados (chilled in fridge for about 2 hours)
- 1 lime wedge (or 1 TBL lime juice)
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (more or less according to taste)
- 1. Mash avocado in a bowl, then add lime juice.
- 2. Mix in rest of ingredients. Serve w/ tortilla chips or your favorite Mexican dish.
- This recipe can be doubled for bigger groups.
We love guac and this is a tasty one. Didn't use jalapeno because of personal taste. Made for Spring PAC 2012.