Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A busy mom's recipe for something out of the box, south of the border, and family satisfaction!
- 226.79 g package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 473.18 ml packageshredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 dozen egg
- 29.58-44.37 ml chili seasoning mix
- Put Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion in a non-stick skillet and heat until thoroughly heated. Turn burner to medium heat.
- During this time, break eggs into a mixing bowl to scramble.
- Add seasoning packet and 1 1/2 cup cheese to eggs, mix and scramble well.
- Add egg mixture to skillet.
- Monitor pan mixture as you would watching a giant omelet, but do not attempt to scramble or flip :).
- Reduce heat to medium low and put non-breathable lid on top.
- Allow eggs to become solidified. About 6 minutes.
- Remove skillet from burner and without lid, add remaining cheese to top and place underneath the oven broiler for about 2 minutes or until cheese is to desire :).
- Feeds an army, or a hungry family of 4-6.