5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A busy mom's recipe for something out of the box, south of the border, and family satisfaction!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (2 cup) package shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 dozen egg
- 2 -3 tablespoons chili seasoning mix
- 1Put Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion in a non-stick skillet and heat until thoroughly heated. Turn burner to medium heat.
- 2During this time, break eggs into a mixing bowl to scramble.
- 3Add seasoning packet and 1 1/2 cup cheese to eggs, mix and scramble well.
- 4Add egg mixture to skillet.
- 5Monitor pan mixture as you would watching a giant omelet, but do not attempt to scramble or flip :).
- 6Reduce heat to medium low and put non-breathable lid on top.
- 7Allow eggs to become solidified. About 6 minutes.
- 8Remove skillet from burner and without lid, add remaining cheese to top and place underneath the oven broiler for about 2 minutes or until cheese is to desire :).
- 10Feeds an army, or a hungry family of 4-6.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Border Fritatta #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.9
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 373.5 mg
- Sodium 622.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
chili seasoning mix