Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
First - This recipe has no buttermilk - My father invented this in the 50s playing the Texas/New Mexico border towns as a musician. It's perfect for summer and perfect for gatherings. Might think about getting a second pitcher though, because once you make them, they go quickly.
- 1 (12 ounce) can pink lemonade, frozen
- 8 ounces sauza silver tequila
- 1 (5 lb) bag ice cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) containerpink cocktail sugar
- Place contents of can into regular size blender, add tequila (2/3 of a can), pack with ice cubes.
- Blend on high, gently rocking mixer to move ice to bottom.
- Blend at least 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until color has lightened to a lighter pink.
- Rim frozen margarita or martini glasses with cocktail sugar.
- Pour and serve.
- You can make a couple pitchers ahead of time and put them in the freezer quickly, and just re-blend when the party starts.