Recipe by L DJ
These are festive little cakes After cooled garnish with a sprinkle of cake sprinkles or get creative and use fresh berries; fresh sliced fruits; toasted coconut..... Prep time unknown; baking time 20 minutes THE BORDEN'S EAGLE BRAND CONDENSED MILK PROVIDES THE SWEETNESS TO THE CHEESECAKE MIXTURE...SUGAR IS NOT NEEDED. (except for stated amount in crust.)
Top Review by Tina 2 seaside
These are fantastic! Made them for a wedding shower with fresh fruit on top. Hint, when pressing down graham cracker crumbs, I used one of my pestals from my collection of mortar and pestals. Worked great!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (your preference) or 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (your preference) or 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (your preference)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) canborden's Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line cupcake tin with cupcake papers (24).
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press equal portions onto bottom of cupcake papers.
- In large mixing bowl beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Spoon equal amounts into prepared cups (about 3 tbl per cup).
- Bake 20 minutes or until cakes spring back when touched lightly.
- Cool and chill.
- Garnish with fresh berries or sliced fruits; chocolate shavings; toasted coconut; or cake sprinkles for a festive look.