These are festive little cakes After cooled garnish with a sprinkle of cake sprinkles or get creative and use fresh berries; fresh sliced fruits; toasted coconut..... Prep time unknown; baking time 20 minutes THE BORDEN'S EAGLE BRAND CONDENSED MILK PROVIDES THE SWEETNESS TO THE CHEESECAKE MIXTURE...SUGAR IS NOT NEEDED. (except for stated amount in crust.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (your preference) or 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (your preference) or 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (your preference)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) canborden's Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line cupcake tin with cupcake papers (24).
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press equal portions onto bottom of cupcake papers.
- In large mixing bowl beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Spoon equal amounts into prepared cups (about 3 tbl per cup).
- Bake 20 minutes or until cakes spring back when touched lightly.
- Cool and chill.
- Garnish with fresh berries or sliced fruits; chocolate shavings; toasted coconut; or cake sprinkles for a festive look.
These are fantastic! Made them for a wedding shower with fresh fruit on top. Hint, when pressing down graham cracker crumbs, I used one of my pestals from my collection of mortar and pestals. Worked great!
I love these for any holday...this year I did some with pecans and cinnomon on top as well as substituting brandy for vanilla for a "manly" cheese cake flavor. Toasted coconut is perfect with almond slice as well. Crushed pinapple and raspberry preserves were on the kids requests, so Ill be adding them to the mix today. I do like to make these on the day of te event.
Making them any sooner I feel they tend to dry out a bit.
Beautiful! Made for party last night and served with choice of toppings. They are creamy and delicious. Used foil cupcake papers. After chilling 2.5 hours (part of time in freezer because in a hurry) foil was removed very easily revealing perfect little cake. Loved the Graham cracker crust. It tastes better than a vanilla wafer to me, and the Graham cracker crumbs look pretty showing on sides like with regular size cake. See picture of my cake with paper removed (cherries on top).