1/2 Photos of Borden's Mini Cheesecakes
L DJ's Note:
These are festive little cakes After cooled garnish with a sprinkle of cake sprinkles or get creative and use fresh berries; fresh sliced fruits; toasted coconut..... Prep time unknown; baking time 20 minutes THE BORDEN'S EAGLE BRAND CONDENSED MILK PROVIDES THE SWEETNESS TO THE CHEESECAKE MIXTURE...SUGAR IS NOT NEEDED. (except for stated amount in crust.)
My Private Note
mini ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (your preference) or 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (your preference) or 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (your preference)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can borden's Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Line cupcake tin with cupcake papers (24).
- 3Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press equal portions onto bottom of cupcake papers.
- 4In large mixing bowl beat cheese until fluffy.
- 5Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- 6Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 7Spoon equal amounts into prepared cups (about 3 tbl per cup).
- 8Bake 20 minutes or until cakes spring back when touched lightly.
- 9Cool and chill.
- 10Garnish with fresh berries or sliced fruits; chocolate shavings; toasted coconut; or cake sprinkles for a festive look.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Borden's Mini Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (1495 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.5 mg
- Sodium 164.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g