Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick meal. We serve it with bread and a salad or just by itself. This is a family favorite and friends request it often.
- leftover beef roast (or pork)
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- In a skillet sauté onion in oil.
- Add chopped roast, potatoes, carrots and mix well.
- Add green beans if desired and seasonings.
- Pour in water and cook covered until the potatoes are done.