Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Victoria Damato's 2nd place winning entry for the San Francisco Campari Cocktail Competition and Mix-off.
- 3⁄4 ounce campari
- 3⁄4 ounce gran centanario anejo tequila
- 1 ounce fresh meyer lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 ounces passion fruit juice
- club soda, a spritz
- lemon, for garnish
- cinnamon stick, for garnish
- In a chilled tumbler add the juice of half a lemon and 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Add the Campari, Tequila & Passion Fruit juice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a 8 oz.collins glass. Spritz the top with soda.
This drink was for DH. He liked it but not the cinnamon. He told me the next time to omit the cinnamon. Except that, it was perfect for him. He didn't add club soda. Thanks Amanda. Made for Alphabet chef tag