This is a variation of a dish I love. It makes a great dip when yogurt cheese is substituted for regular yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash spinach and cut into small pieces.
- 2Fry onions and garlic in oil until slightly golden.
- 3Add spinach and fry together over medium heat until cooked.
- 4Let it cool down completely in the refrigerator.
- 5Add salt and pepper to yogurt to taste and beat well until the yogurt is a free-flowing liquid.
- 6Add spinach to yogurt and mix well.
- 7The mix should be thick and homogeneous.
- 8I have substitued yogurt cheese with yummy results!
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Borani Esfanaaj
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 228.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g