Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a variation of a dish I love. It makes a great dip when yogurt cheese is substituted for regular yogurt.
- Wash spinach and cut into small pieces.
- Fry onions and garlic in oil until slightly golden.
- Add spinach and fry together over medium heat until cooked.
- Let it cool down completely in the refrigerator.
- Add salt and pepper to yogurt to taste and beat well until the yogurt is a free-flowing liquid.
- Add spinach to yogurt and mix well.
- The mix should be thick and homogeneous.
- I have substitued yogurt cheese with yummy results!