Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
fried spinach with yogurt, onions, and garlic
- 1 kg fresh spinach
- 250 g yogurt
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped (optional)
- cooking oil
- black pepper
- Wash spinach and cut into small pieces.
- Fry onions and garlic in oil until slightly golden.
- Add spinach and fry together over medium heat until cooked.
- Let it cool down completely in the refrigerator.
- Add salt and pepper to yogurt to taste and beat well until the yogurt is a free-flowing liquid.
- Add spinach to yogurt and mix well.
- The mix should be thick and homogeneous.
- This delicious side-dish is now ready to serve.
I LOVED this! For the yoghurt I used Greek sheep yoghurt which is very mild and creamy, and served it as a side to plain meatballs and lentils. Thanks for sharing!
Made for New Kids On The Block.