Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Sangria from the bar Bora Bora at Ibiza, Spain. I don't know how many serving it is. It's not a big recipe of sangria. But it says to pour sangria in glasses (but I don't know how many). If you try it, tell me how many glasses you had with this recipe and I'll write it.
- 1⁄2 ounce Spanish brandy (or regular brandy)
- 4 ounces red wine (a Spanish red wine if you can find it)
- 1 dash orange Curacao
- orange, sliced
- apple, sliced
- lemon, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 ounces lemonade, to complete
- Mix brandy, wine, curacao, fruits and cinnamon stick in a jug.
- Complete with lemonade and stir.
- Pour sangria in glasses with ice.
- Garnish with pieces of fruits.
Just made a pitcher for dinner and stole a taste! GOOD STUFF! Found a bottle of Blue Curacao in the liquor cabinet so I used it. The only thing I left out was the cinnamon stick, didn't have any on hand! Made for ZWT5 Family Picks!
I doubled the servings -just enough of a relaxing glass for hubby and myself. This is the recipe I chose to complete the Spain/Portugal Vive Valencia! Challenge, ZWT5.
very good. I didn`t get any of the cinnamon flavor. But a Nice garnish! I made 4-8 servings a pitcher full! Thanks to the first review I was prepared. Valencia oranges was used. Spanish lemons are rare here so I used what was available. Used orange juice along with the lemonade. Muchas Gracias!