Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fruity Polynesian cocktail for children and adults alike.
Make and share this Bora Bora (Non-Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces passion fruit juice
- 1⁄4 ounce lemon juice
- 1⁄4 ounce grenadine
- pineapple slice, garnish
- red maraschino cherry, garnish
- Mix juices and pour into tall glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherrie.
Made this for the 2 of us, sort of a trial run, & we thoroughly enjoyed it, so now it's scheduled to be made (considerably multiplied) for one of the monthly groups I host! Definitely a winning 'mixed-drink' for me! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Everyday Is a Holiday recipe tag]
I'm hiring a cabana boy who will serve Bora Bora's upon command, do my bidding and flatter me endlessly. It's good for my self-esteem. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
I made it for my son and he loved it. It's very tasty. Thanks Debbwl :) Made for PRMR tag game