Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These turned out just lovely, a big hit with the crowd.
Make and share this Bora Bora Burgers with Potato Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In large bowl mix 2 tablespoons of the teriyaki sauce and the ginger to blend thoroughly; add beef and mix to blend thoroughly.
- Form into 4 patties 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook potato nuggets as package directs, baking for 15 to 17 minutes until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl mix the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, the ketchup and pepper flakes to make sauce for burgers and potatoes; set aside.
- In nonstick skillet over medium-high heat pan fry burgers to desired doneness, tuning once.
- On bottoms of buns layer burgers, pineapple and onion slices and lettuce.
- Cover with bun tops.
- Serve sauce with potato nuggets and burgers.
My Sat. Night burger was enjoyed very much. Love the pinapple with teryaki & ginger. I confess not to doing the tater gems but did my old standby of Baking Stone Oven Fries. also served Portobello mushrooms on the side. Thanks Polly great recipe