- 118.29 ml milk
- 473.18 ml vanilla ice cream
- 4 Oreo cookies, plus extra for garnish
- 28.34 g Kahlua
- 28.34 g Baileys Irish Cream
- 28.34 g chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (optional)
- strawberry (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender add the milk, vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookies, chocolate syrup, Kahlua and Baileys. Blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy, and there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into serving glasses. Garnish with extra Oreos, whipped cream and strawberries if desired. Serve immediately.