From www.healthychineserecipes.com, posted for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add salt, pepper. Chinese wine/ brandy and soy sauce to the eggs. Mix.
- 2Lightly coat a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat.
- 3Stir-fry onion slices until translucent and fragrant.
- 4Add in egg mixture and leave to set.
- 5Flip over to cook the other side.
- 6Serve hot when omelette is cooked to a golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boozy Onion Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 634.5 mg
- Sodium 1375.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: