Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From www.healthychineserecipes.com, posted for safe keeping.
Make and share this Boozy Onion Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large brown onion, sliced thinly
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons Chinese wine or 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- lettuce leaf (to garnish) (optional)
- Add salt, pepper. Chinese wine/ brandy and soy sauce to the eggs. Mix.
- Lightly coat a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat.
- Stir-fry onion slices until translucent and fragrant.
- Add in egg mixture and leave to set.
- Flip over to cook the other side.
- Serve hot when omelette is cooked to a golden brown on both sides.