1 hr 20 mins
Pat Neely, co-owner of Neely's Bar-B-Que restaurant chain and costar of Down Home With the Neelys with his wife, Gina
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first five ingredients in a small saucepot. Heat until warmed through, swirl the pan to coat the dried fruit, and set aside to soak.
- 2Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Using your fingers, crumble the butter into the mixture until it forms a slightly moist crumb topping.
- 3Fill each pear with some of the mixture.
- 4Place the pears in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish; pour the brandy mixture evenly over the pears. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 375°F
- 5Uncover, gently flip the pears upside down—it's fine if some of the mixture falls out of the center. Bake for an additional 30 minutes. Transfer the pears to serving bowls; spoon the juices and fruit over.
- 6For added flair, serve each pear with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt or sprinkle with lime zest!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boozy Baked Pears With Ginger and Brown Sugar
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 41.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: