Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The 'Perfect Summer Drink.' The mint makes it refreshing and the gin makes it dangerous to have more than...well, never mind-you can never have too much! :-) This is my Mother's recipe, straight from Kentucky; her notes say, "just as good without the gin", but don't you believe it!
- 35 leaves of fresh mint (approximately)
- 16 ounces frozen lemonade (14-16 oz is okay)
- 14 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- soda water
- Place mint, lemonade, and limeade in Blender.
- Blend well.
- Combine one jigger of mint mixture with one jigger of gin in highball and top off with soda water and ice (although if the juices were frozen you may not need ice).
- Store remainder (if there is any!)in refrigerator.