1/1 Photo of Boosted Banana Muffins
Geniale Genie's Note:
No sugar, no white flour, and no fat - yet light and moist. There's no excuse for saying no!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, combine wet ingredients; mix until light and homogeneous.
- 3With a wooden spoon, incorporate dry ingredients into the wet ones.
- 4Spoon into mini-muffin pans and bake at 325F (see note) for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Cool completely before removing from moulds.
- 6NOTE: I baked these in a convection toaster oven, baking time and temperature may need to be adjusted for a conventional oven.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boosted Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: