- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 12 gingersnaps or 12 vanilla wafers
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the peanut butter,milk, and honey in a small skillet and warm over low heat. Stir until smooth and season the sauce with the cinnamon. Scoop the ice cream into dishes, top with peanut butter sauce, and jam the cookies around the bowl, getting the edges into the ice cream and the sauce.