Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted a sangria but didn't find a recipe, so I invented this one. I used grapefruit juice. I don't see that often in sangria. It's not too bad.
- 532.32 ml dry red wine (Merlot)
- 59.14 ml Grand Marnier (any orange liqueur)
- 236.59 ml grapefruit juice
- 236.59 ml pineapple juice
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- carbonated water
- Mix all the ingredients in a pitcher except the carbonated water.
- Put in the fridge for a few hours.
- Serve in glasses with ice. Top with carbonated water. Garnish with a slice of orange or any other fruits.
Great Sangria! My sister makes a fab sangria and I can't wait to make this for her. She always adds lemons, limes and oranges in the mix... so I made this recipe exact except for the addition of citrus and maybe a tad bit more rum ;) thanks for a great recipe, can't wait to share it. Cheers ~V
Fabulous sangria!!! I made this yesterday and it went SOOO fast. I could have mad 2 pitchers! I made exactly as directed (although I DID add a generous splash of rum -lush that I am!!) I sliced an orange, a lemon and two limes in it. LOVELY!! I have a pic but need to wait to get my camera back to post! Thanks for another keeper!!