Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Named after my son who loved it. I came up with this recipe myself, after trial and error. It's great for family reunions and picnics
- 12 ounces pasta (soup or salad pasta)
- 6 ounces tuna, drained (you can used canned chicken as well)
- 3 stalks celery, cut finely
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1⁄4 mild green chili pepper, chopped
- 1 cup American cheese, cubed
- 14 1⁄2 ounces peas, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pink himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Cook peas and drain.
- Mix peas & pasta then chill.
- While chilling, mix tuna, celery, onion, cheese, chilis and tomatoes.
- Add to the chilled pasta and peas.
- 1 hour before serving mix the sauce.
- The sauce is the last 10 ingredients.
- Mix them together until creamy.
- Add to the pasta mixture and chill.