Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made a Booboo and was wanting to make a clear punch but, bought 7-up instead of gingerale with white grape fruit juice but, found this recipe its simple and very good!
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 liters sodapop 7-up
- 3 (48 ounce) bottles white grape juice
- 2 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 2 large oranges (to garnish)
- Mix 1/2 can frozen orange juice concentrate with 1 can pineapple juice and 1 bottle white grape juice and 1 liter 7-up.
- Cut oranges in large circles for garnish.
- I mix the other 1/2 can frozen orange juice concentrate in a pitcher with the pineapple juice and white grape juice for when the punch bowl needs refilling.(then just add 7-up to it).
- *I also make a mold of 2/3 part white grape juice and 1/3 part 7-up for the punch bowl freeze overnight and let the orange juice concentrate thaw in the refrigerator overnight.