Recipe by mommachef73
My daughter wanted a simple strawberry/blueberry smoothie and this is what we came up with. It's very berry good!! If my daughter likes it, anyone will.
Top Review by MommaEllen
OH MY! This was good, even better than the pricey place in the mall that we bought a smoothie from. I loved the honey in this, I am going to try honey in my other smoothies. I used fresh strawberries and frozen blueberries we picked from the farm, and the hardest part of this recipe was drinking it all too fast and having to make more! This made 1 large smoothie or 2 child size drinks. This made it into my keeper file! thank you for sharing, I made this for Spring Pic A Chef 09.
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- hand full ice cube
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Add ingredients in order of yogurt, frozen fruit, milk, ice, and then honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste to see if you need more sweetness.
- Add additional honey if needed for the sweetness.
- Pour in a nice pretty glass, add a straw and enjoy this berry treat.