Recipe by Soup Queen
I came up with this on a lark after a friend had breast reduction surgery and we needed something to honor her with at a PTA meeting. The only thing I forgot was a nipple ring. Have fun, why not get creative with a "torso cake" complete with toasted coconut shreds!
Top Review by Coronam20
This cake is fantastic! I used this recipe to make my husband a butt cake for his birthday and it was a hit! I got many compliments on taste! This cake is also very easy to make and doesn't have too many ingredients which is a plus.
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup salad oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups cold water
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs powdered sugar
- 2 small gumdrops
- yellow food coloring
- red food coloring
- green food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- For cake:.
- Sift first five ingredients into large bowl.
- Add next four ingredients and mix well.
- Fill two small stainless steel mixing bowls (mine are about 7" in diameter and 4" deep) to a depth of about 2" with batter. No need to grease.
- Pour remainder of batter in a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a 350 oven, bake the bowls for about 20 minutes and the 9 x 13 about 30 minutes.
- Cool cakes completely.
- For frosting:.
- Beat cream cheese well.
- Add butter and vanilla and beat till smooth.
- Add powdered sugar until you like the consistency and sweetness.
- Mix 8 drops of yellow food coloring, 6 drops of red and 2 drops of green.
- Add coloring mixture a few drops at a time until you get a good flesh color. The colors I have given are for Caucasian coloring. For darker skin tones, you might try using blue instead of green. See what the food coloring box suggests.
- Invert the large layer onto a serving tray. If desired, split it into two layers and frost in between as well as on top.
- FYI - the scrapings from the cake pan are very moist and delicious, and my family's favorite part of this cake.
- Place the boobs appropriately and frost them.
- Save a few tablespoons of frosting and add additional food coloring mixture to it in order to get a good color for the nipples and areolas.
- Frost areolas, then coat the gumdrops with frosting and place them in the middle of the areolas.
- Enjoy the reactions!