Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A holloween treat the kids will love
Make and share this Boo!! Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon freeze dried instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- 1⁄2 cup white frosting
- assorted food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 8x8x2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving 1-1/2-inch overhang on two sides.
- Lightly grease foil; set pan aside.
- In small saucepan combine chocolate and 2 tablespoons butter over low heat; stir constantly until completely melted.
- Remove from heat; let cool slightly.
- In small bowl combine coffee granules and water; set aside.
- In large bowl beat 1/4 cup butter, sugar and eggs; stir in chocolate mixture and coffee until well blended.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; add to chocolate mixture.
- Stir in 1/2 cup "M&M's"® Chocolate Mini Baking Bits.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Lift brownies out of pan using foil.
- Cut into Halloween shapes using 3-inch cookie cutters.
- Tint frosting desired colors. Spread frosting over each brownie shape.
- Decorate with remaining 1/2 cup "M&M's"® Chocolate Mini Baking Bits.