5 Reviews

as said above grapes & raisans are highly toxic to dogs, they cause kidney failure and death within a short period of time. PLEASE LEAVE THEM OUT!!

0 people found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? [Yes] [No]
pacificrose October 28, 2008

You should NEVER feed a dog raisins, grapes or onions! Ask your vet if you don't believe me. These foods can be toxic to dogs, just like chocolate can. PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR DOG, LEAVE OUT THE RAISINS!!!

0 people found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? [Yes] [No]
JenSmith November 04, 2005

It is true that dogs are not suppose to eat grapes or rasins, probably best to leave them out. Otherwise my babies loved them!!

0 people found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? [Yes] [No]
Wendy Sukach July 10, 2004

My pups LOVE this! However, there has been some concern, I recently found out, about some dogs having an allergic reaction to grapes, so next time I will probably leave the raisins out. I made one of these cakes for each of my pup's birthdays. They eat a piece or two and I slice up the rest and freeze it. Simply defrost in the microwave for 45 seconds or so. I made this with the recipe for frosty paws also found on this site, also a keeper.

0 people found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? [Yes] [No]
Melslack December 13, 2003

fido, this beautiful looking cake got a thumbs up from my master. the mistress and her litter still think they prefer their's sweeter , perhaps a bit of sugar added to the recipe. 1/4 c or so? humans! snowflake & gizmo

0 people found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? [Yes] [No]
chia July 22, 2003
Bonzo's Bodacious Big Banana Bundt Cake