1/2 Photos of Bonzai Burger (From Red Robin Restaurant)
I found this recipe on the recipegoldmine website. It was submitted by GayleL, which she attributes the original source as Steven Brummer with Red Robin Restaurants. The Bonzai Burger is my favorite burger when we go to that restaurant. I have also broiled the beef patties with equal success, so you can still have your favorite burger even when rainy weather makes grilling impossible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shape ground beef into a round burger patty. Marinate the burger patty in bowl #1 of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- 2Marinate pineapple ring in bowl # 2 of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- 3Remove burger patty and grill on high heat to desired doneness. Melt cheese on top of patty while still on grill pan by covering with lid.
- 4Grill pineapple ring on medium heat for 1 minute on each side.
- 5Spread mayo on both halves of the bun.
- 6On bottom bun, place tomato slices, followed by the broiled hamburger patty with cheese (tomato on the bottom!).
- 7On top of burger patty, stack the pineapple ring and shredded lettuce.
- 8Put the two together and you've got a signature Red Robin Bonzai Burger.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bonzai Burger (From Red Robin Restaurant)
Serving Size: 1 (931 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1120.7
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 132.1 mg
- Sodium 22562.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 93.4 g
- Protein 74.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: