Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my favorite dessert recipes. Tastes great with cool whip free. Its easy and healthy.
Make and share this Bonnie's Sweet Potato Pie (Low Fat, No Sugar Added) Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, cooked (peeled)
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in blender; blend well.
- Pour into greased (I use olive oil cooking spray) pie pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes.