Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe comes from a dear friend of mine and I adore this recipe as much as I do her. This is a "MUST" for my holiday table. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
- 1 (29 ounce) can yams
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup corn flakes (not frosted flakes)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Place in a 8x8 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, combine the topping ingredients.
- Remove the casserole dish from oven and sprinkle the topping all over the baked sweet potatoes.
- Put casserole dish back in the oven and heat for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.