Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
From my stepmom, Bonnie.
- 3 cups egg substitute
- 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces canned green chilies (can increase to 8 oz.)
- Beat everything together; pour into greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until eggs are firm.
I did reduce the recipe to 2 servings. These are so nice and cheesy! The only thing I might change next time is to add more green chili. These were served with biscuits and crisp bacon for a wonderful breakfast.