1/1 Photo of Bonnie's Mother's Macaroni and Cheese
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Awesome Mac N Cheese!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni per box directions. Drain, and set aside.
- 2In the meantime put milk and cheeses in a med. sized pan and melt, stirring.
- 3Add cheese mixture and tomatoes to macaroni, and pour into a 9x13" casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 5Add more shredded cheese on top.
- 6Bake at 350, for 30 mins., or until is completely melted.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bonnie's Mother's Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: