Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Awesome Mac N Cheese!
Make and share this Bonnie's Mother's Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb macaroni, cooked
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomatoes
- extra cheese, to put some on top
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook macaroni per box directions. Drain, and set aside.
- In the meantime put milk and cheeses in a med. sized pan and melt, stirring.
- Add cheese mixture and tomatoes to macaroni, and pour into a 9x13" casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add more shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 350, for 30 mins., or until is completely melted.
Tomatoes and macaroni and cheese are always a winning combination with me. Pure comfort food. I made this just as written, but may have put a little extra cheese in there. This makes a great main dish or side dish. I'd love to make this again and add some cooked ground turkey for an all-in-one meal! Thanx for posting a favorite!