1/1 Photo of Bonnie's Mother's Macaroni and Cheese
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Awesome Mac N Cheese!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni per box directions. Drain, and set aside.
- 2In the meantime put milk and cheeses in a med. sized pan and melt, stirring.
- 3Add cheese mixture and tomatoes to macaroni, and pour into a 9x13" casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 5Add more shredded cheese on top.
- 6Bake at 350, for 30 mins., or until is completely melted.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bonnie's Mother's Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: