1/1 Photo of Bonnie's Mint Green Tea
Bonnie bonbon's Note:
this is a basic moroccan tea. i was inspired to figure out how to make this when it was served to me by a moroccan friend's mom. i found it so delicious that it spoiled me for plain japanese-style green tea. this tea came in very handy to soothe a recent sore throat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat water, any way you please
- 2put some tea leaves on a filter in a mug, teacup, or glass (the latter if you want to be truly moroccan)
- 3place the spearmint leaves in the cup under the filter (or over if you don't like leaves floating in your tea-- i like it because it adds texture).
- 4let the water come to a boil, then set it aside for half a minute so it can cool slightly pour the water over the filter and let it stand for 3-5 minutes.
- 5lift out the filter and press the leaves with a spoon to squeeze out their juices add as much honey as you like.
- 6don't be shy-- honey is a healthy, wholesome sweetener. drink it up (it should already be cool enough by now).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bonnie's Mint Green Tea
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: