Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great flavorful dip that looks pretty too. Serve in clear glass bowl, and garnish with whole cilantro leaves. Serve with pita chips or toasted baguette slices. Don't forget to keep in mind you need at least 2 hrs. in the fridge, to let flavors meld.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs., to let flavors meld together.