Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Yes, another recipe for wholesome broccoli salad. It has a different taste, which is delicious. Here's hoping you like it, as well. I have included the cooling time as passive cooking time.
- 1 head broccoli, chopped in to small pieces
- 3⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 6 slices crisp bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped, Garnish
- Mix together the broccoli, raisins, crisp bacon, peanuts & red onion.
- In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar or splenda & Dijon style mustard.
- Stir into the broccoli mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Always serve chilled.