Bonnie Stern is a well-known Canadian chef, cooking instructor, television personality and cookbook author. Her recipes are always great!
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter until light, then beat in brown and white sugars.
- 2Add egg, water and vanilla and mix in.
- 3In a large bowl combine flour with baking soda and salt; stir in rolled oats; stir into batter.
- 4Add apricots.
- 5Using 3 tbsp batter for each cookie, place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 6Flatten cookies and bake in preheated 350F oven for 14 to 17 minutes.
- 7Cool on racks.
- 8Cookies should be crispy around the edges and chewy in the middle.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bonnie Stern's Extra-Large Apricot Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1053 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 107.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g