1/1 Photo of Bonita's Sausage Supper
Elizabeth Fullerton's Note:
This one dish meal is a family favorite in the cooler months. It goes great with a small salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to instructions substituting the broth for the water and set aside.
- 2In a skillet heat on medium high the olive oil.
- 3Slice onion and quarter the slices, place onions and sausage in the skillet (I usually half the sausage before cooking).
- 4Brown the sausage evenly.
- 5Press the garlic and add to the skillet about two minutes before the sausage is done.
- 6Serve with rice and Tabasco.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bonita's Sausage Supper
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 859.1
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 1874.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.7 g