Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This one dish meal is a family favorite in the cooler months. It goes great with a small salad.
Make and share this Bonita's Sausage Supper recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rice according to instructions substituting the broth for the water and set aside.
- In a skillet heat on medium high the olive oil.
- Slice onion and quarter the slices, place onions and sausage in the skillet (I usually half the sausage before cooking).
- Brown the sausage evenly.
- Press the garlic and add to the skillet about two minutes before the sausage is done.
- Serve with rice and Tabasco.
Great easy, tasty recipe I boiled the sausage first and pricked them (this gets rid of all the fat), threw in some mushrooms, sweet & hot pepper as well as the onion. Used Peri Peri sauce instead of tabasco. Thanks Elizabeth, cheers Bergy