Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is as good as Knorrs classic spinach dip.I think once this recipe gets around,it could be as popular.Well maybe...Serve with vegetables,crackers, melba toast.rye toast.Great for low carb diets,as a side dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (soft)
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts (drained)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (1 ounce) packages hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 8 slices American cheese (cut in pieces)
- 8 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Add first six ingredients in microwave safe glass bowl. Mix well.
- Heat on high two minutes and mix again.
- Continue heating on low to medium heat until hot.
- Add shredded colby- jack mixture. You could substitute different cheeses,such as cheddar.
- Heat until hot and cheese melts.
- Note: You can also use beaters to mix ingredients.