Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for a Halloween Bonfire supper! From The Southern Heritage Celebrations Cookbook.
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 177.44 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml finely chopped onions
- 9.85 ml salt
- 8 slice bacon
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 slice onions
- 8 slice tomatoes
- Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each patty, securing with a toothpick.
- Grill patties over medium coals 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Place patties on bottom of buns. Top each with lettuce leaf, onion, and tomato slices; cover with bun tops.
I will glady repay you Tuesday for a hamburger like this one today. Made for PAC Fall 2011.