This works for both Halloween and Talk Like a Pirate day. From allrecipes. Note rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, stir together flour, confectioners' sugar, baking powder, and ground cloves. Add beaten eggs and almond extract; mix well.
- 2Roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place firmly on a well greased cookie sheet.
- 3Cover cookies with a tea towel and let stand over night. Cookies will rise and spread.
- 4Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Bake cookies for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bones of the Dead
Serving Size: 1 (669 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g