Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Most butcher shops sell the rib bones cut from the prime or standing rib roasts. Really Delicious!! Serve 2 per person.
- Preheat broiler.
- Generously sprinkle bones with garlic salt and seasoned pepper.
- Make a paste of the dry mustard and cream.
- Brush each rib with the paste and sprinkle each with fine bread crumbs.
- Place ribs on broiler pan and broil 3 minutes per side, brushing with melted butter while turning, 10 to 12 minutes in total or until well browned and crispy.
- Serve with baked potatoes and vegetables.