Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Found on a recipe card at the supermarket. It looks very simple and delicious.
- 2 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (or chopped)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The meat should be at room temperature for best results.
- Place pork in roasting pan.
- Sprinkle the top of the roast with sage, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 50 minutes (25 minutes per lb).
This was very good.Made it this afternoon for dinner.Great flavorful pork!!!Nice and simple,sometimes thats the best!!
Yummy! I used lots of chopped garlic and fresh rosemary along with dried sage. Roasted for the last 20 mins at 400 to really crisp it up. Rave reviews from the whole crew at the dinner table. Thanks for sharing such an easy and delicious recipe. It's a keeper!
This was really good. Very moist and simple to make. Even though I baked it 25 minutes per lb, it was still too pink and I had to bake it some more.