Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like this recipe because it's quick, easy, and delicious. My family loves it, and I can even put everything in the food processer, and make wonderful baby food for my little one.
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- Rinse the pork w/ water, place in tupperwear or other container.
- Pour italian dressing over pork, and seal the lid.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- For more great flavor leave it in longer.
- Place on barbecue.
- Cook about 8-10 minutes on both sides- or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Use your own discretion- the thicker the cut the more cooking time.
- Add a nice salad, and baked potato, and you've got a great meal.
Boneless chops are great marinated this way and grilled...leaves the chops moist with a wonderful flavor...i have also done boneless chicken breasts this very same way....i leave the chops and the chicken to marinate at least 3-4 hours...delicious !!
This was wonderful! I loved how moist it was and the flavor was great. I added a little Montreal Steak Seasoning for an added pizazz. I will definitely be making this again!