Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I have made this a couple of time, and we really enjoy it. Sooo simple, and quite delicious. I usually make it with carrots since we are not green bean eaters, but thought I should post it as written. Recipe courtesy of Jyl Steinback.
- 2 cups cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless pork chop
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 3 large potatoes, cut into chunks
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine mushroom soup with chicken broth and pour into slow cooker.
- Place chops on top of soup and sprinkle with pepper.
- Add green beans and potatoes and cover and cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2-2 1/2 hours.
- Stir and serve!
Very good and easy meal. For my family of 6, I added a couple more chops and potatoes and used a can of cream of celery with the can of mushroom. I will make again.