Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I looked High and Low for a recipe like this here and could not find it so I just hopefully made this one up. It is to easy not to be here.
- 1 bottle Italian dressing (I used Kraft Light)
- 6 -8 boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- Place Chops in Ziplock bag add the Dressing.
- Marinade for 3 hours.
- Drain dressing off and flour and fry in frying pan.
- Drain any oil left over and put the chops back in fring pan.
- Mix Soup and Milk together and pour over chops.
- Let simmer till they are tender.
- Gravy is great over potatoes.
This was really a great recipe. I followed other suggestions and just used 1/2 bottle of dressing. The sauce was great. I served it with mashed potatoes. Thanks Braunda.
I didn't have any chicken soup so I used cream of celery. I halved the recipe to 3 chops and only used 1/2 bottle of dressing. I used all the soup and only about 3/4 cup of milk. My chops were about 1/2 to 3/4 in. thick. The chops were tender in 20 min. The gravy was great over chops and potatoes.
It's easy and great! Sauce is delicious!!! Yummy! Thanks!