Recipe by Braunda
I looked High and Low for a recipe like this here and could not find it so I just hopefully made this one up. It is to easy not to be here.
- 1 bottle Italian dressing (I used Kraft Light)
- 6 -8 boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Chops in Ziplock bag add the Dressing.
- Marinade for 3 hours.
- Drain dressing off and flour and fry in frying pan.
- Drain any oil left over and put the chops back in fring pan.
- Mix Soup and Milk together and pour over chops.
- Let simmer till they are tender.
- Gravy is great over potatoes.